Arbrook Land is a privately owned property company specialising in development and refurbishment opportunities in the prime Central London area.
It is led by Tim Stotesbury MRICS (managing director) who has over 20 years of experience in the property profession and has successfully acquired, developed and leased circa 500,000 sq ft in Central London, with a combined gross development value of over £600 million.
Arbrook Land has ambitious growth targets, aiming to acquire further development opportunities both off its own balance sheet and in joint venture with new and existing capital partners. Partners previously worked with include Legal and General, PGGM, CBRE Global Investors, Lothbury Investment Management, GE Capital Real Estate and Palmer Capital.
Why Partner With Arbrook Land?
• Proven track record in delivering complex development schemes
• Experienced in forming strong partnerships with financial institutions and investors
• Knowledgeable and dynamic approach, enabling identification of innovative property solutions
• Ability to swiftly assemble an experienced team of property professionals who have a previous or existing working relationship with Arbrook Land
• Experience in all property sectors: offices, retail and residential